The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Requesting Assistance

iansully

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Nuimage Medical HCG Diet - Tele Medicine Company
Looking for a person experienced in Affiliate marketing to help me get started. If you are interested add my skype "bender_94"
Please send me you're resume as-well. You will be compensated as well. Thank you.

~Ian

I am not much pro but what help you want?
Try searching & reading some threads here i am sure you'll get some good methods & tricks

I would not pay someone to help you with affiliate marketing as much as i would suggest you pay someone to read Charles Dickens to you. It works much better when you immerse yourself and experiment. what you may learn from one person will be very subjective and may only work for them. they also may be used to marketing in one way whereas there are literally hundred of ways you can do this.

you are on a forum that will help you as well, so half the job is already done. information is sometimes hard to put a price tag on because those who have experience might not know how to price it..if such a thing exist. you will learn more by participating in forums, reading article and most importantly TRIAL AND ERROR. I used to ask for help all the time and for someone just to give me step by step instructions. I now know why no one would do this. It took them a long time to learn the right way of doing things and this is time, blood and sweat that is hard to put a price tag on.

Most CPA Networks you join will help you along your way. all you have to do is ask. If you AM doesn't want to help you, then leave immediately. But here is a rough draft to get you started

1. find out what kinds of things you want to promote ... what do you like to do, what are you passionate about. If you hate baseball...dont promote baseball stuff cause you will hate life. pretty simple
2. find affiliate program that have the things you want to promote. you may be promoting products, but there is a huge incent market as well which pays for none sale items such as registrations, leads, and other type of information
3. find good CPA Networks to work with to leverage yourself. the fact is that most direct affiliates will not want to work directly with publishers due to low volume. plus CPA Networks are able to pay you faster on most cases, allowing you to see ROI faster and scale your efforts.
4. Create landing pages, authority pages etc.. and promote your products or lead generation campaigns. create content (media, video, blogs, ebooks, etc)
5. track your results through programs such as prosper202 ( you need to know what works and what doesn't)
6. incorporate paid traffic sources to help leverage the time your spending on free traffic

affiliate marketing will not change much, just the method of communicating with potential customers. As technology develops it will be easier to target people in real time which will increase conversion rates and overall ROI.

Hope this helps. If you need a good CPA Network to work with be sure to check us out

MI
Back