The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need some assistance

Galasso22

affiliate
I believe I have found the perfect product at the perfect time and I am looking for affiliates. Free affiliate signup, 70% commission and fantastic bonuses.

My problem is that I am not sure where to post. Can anyone let me know where I can post this so people interested can take a look?

Thanks

Are you asking in general where you can post it?

Or are you asking specifically where IN THIS FORUM you can post it? If asking about this forum and if you don't own the product or are not the affiliate manager then you can't promote it in any of the discussion threads. You could add a link in your sig however.

Linda,
I appreciate the reply. I would say both the more I think about it. I am an independant affiliate for the company.

I believe I have found the perfect product at the perfect time and I am looking for affiliates. Free affiliate signup, 70% commission and fantastic bonuses.

My problem is that I am not sure where to post. Can anyone let me know where I can post this so people interested can take a look?

Thanks
You could post it at the warriors forum using your signature link. I Realize you are excited about your affiliate program you have fond but do not make the mistake many newbies do and create spam. This is a very common mistake by newbies and it can realy hurt your credibility. I always like to give to the forums before i a take anything in return . I call it my pay it forward policy.

tim fleagle

banners
Back