The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Assistance with POFpro installation.

mrbeginner

affiliate
Hello Bounty Hunters,

I hope the sea is calm out there. I have invested my whole last week looking for a reliable VPS connection, thanx to jonnyace11 , stipest , tjtutor & Jay Wessman for your valuable suggestions. Now that i have it resolved, there is this new task for a Newbie.

Has anyone installed POFpro on bluehost? If yes please can you assist me in getting it done? I was told by a friend that it is always recommended to have it installed by a professional, but my question is did everyone use a professional's assistance to get it hosted on the server? I would like to hear from you what your suggestions and advice would be tho. Your attention & assistance would save a lot of time in the installation.

Looking forward for your comments. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vipin.

Read the instructions and do it yourself...
I have installed it myself and wasnt so hard as i remember .
Its similar to propser202 installation or any other tracker.
If you have any problem you can contact pofpro support and they will help you.

Hello Bounty Hunters,

I hope the sea is calm out there. I have invested my whole last week looking for a reliable VPS connection, thanx to jonnyace11 , stipest , tjtutor & Jay Wessman for your valuable suggestions. Now that i have it resolved, there is this new task for a Newbie.

Has anyone installed POFpro on bluehost? If yes please can you assist me in getting it done? I was told by a friend that it is always recommended to have it installed by a professional, but my question is did everyone use a professional's assistance to get it hosted on the server? I would like to hear from you what your suggestions and advice would be tho. Your attention & assistance would save a lot of time in the installation.

Looking forward for your comments. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vipin.

These are defintely the types of things you need to learn to do. There are many beneficial lessons, and learning to install scripts is one of them. installation for POFPro is easy and does resemble the ease of installation of P202. Make a database, upload the files, set the credentials, and you are off and running. Don't be intimidated, ever. It really is a piece of cake.

banners
Back