The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you good with Youtube? Can you help me?

Bluebo

Hi. I am trying to get started with Youtube marketing. I have built a channel with other people's videos.

How do I tag and categorize videos imported from elsewhere (other people's videos), so that I can drive traffic to my own channel?

How can other people's videos that I have imported into my Youtube playlist drive traffic to my channel?

I really, really appriciate the help!

The best thing to drive traffic to your videos is by comments on other people's videos posts comments that will make people click on your channel i find this technique to be the most effective

you missed the rule of: Content is the king,

add quality videos, and it will attract people !

You guys are really discussing on a very interesting and indeed important matter that can help us to get target traffic to our site. But for video marketing I think the quality of the video should be good enough and the promotional text should be eye catchy also that can help to generate traffic to your site. You can also post your video in blogs and social networking sites.

The first thing you need to do, if you haven't already, is to create your own YouTube Channel. This is far from being a complicated procedure, as your channel is automatically generated for you when you sign up for a new YouTube account. :)

MI
Back