The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are these networks are considered reliability ?

I've tried Clickdealer myself.
They're pretty decent and pay on time.

I'd like to know about Hagel Media myself. :)

Has anyone ever tried OfferConversion.com before?
Are they reliable? Do they pay on time if you hit the threshold?

I have tried two of them and they are reliable for me......they me on time and I am happy with them... I am hoping to start working on others also if some one is working on them please let me know that are they reliable in paying payments on time?

I'm just starting with mobile marketing, so I can't speak from my own experience, but considering Tai (cashmoneyaffiliate) makes 5-figures/month with sweeps on clickdealer, I'd say they're pretty reliable :)

I don't know much about the others. @Mobidea seem to be pretty active here on the forum, with some awesome guides, but they're on media buying. So don't know much about their publisher program.

Depends on your experience. You may try joining some very good networks if you have proven results.

And if you're searching for trustful CPI network with good payouts & offers, ping me.

We do not partner with above-mentioned networks, that's why can't provide references for them. Though we can monetize your traffic with our CPA/CPI/CPL offers. Check adwool.com

Hi @David Hoch

what do you mean by 'reliable'? Timely payments or great revenue? Good customer service?

Good old companies often lose attentiveness to customers due to big volumes and their reputation (the name works for them). While new ones are always responsive and reliable, doing their best to earn good reputation. So I'd recommend to try relatively new companies.

My friend has been working with mobidea and I have never heard him complain of anything. In fact it is one of the networks that he has put his focus on and he is able to pay bills from the revenue he gets. Personally, the above networks I have not tried any unless I try to do a research on the same. Just do a trial on them all and see if they ae genuine.

I personally don't have personal experience with any of them but why not stick to the networks who have been proven to pay affiliates on time? I had a very bad experience when I tried that so watch out.

banners
Back