The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Other Article Submission Sites This Good?

bigcat1967

I submit articles all the time to EZA, GoArticles and ArticleBase. I love how all three sites gets your articles approved in a timely fashion (GoArticles - there is no wait) and all of them gets indexed very quickly.

Just wondering if you guys know of anyother article submission sites that have a quick approval rate and can be indexed by G rather quickly.

Also, I've tried ArticleDashboard & ArticleCity - they take a very long time to get my articles approved...

Other than the directories which you have mentioned here, I am using articledashboard.com, articlepool.com,articletrader.com - You have to wiat sometimes to get approval,

As well as, I am using, americanahost.com, articlezones.com, freearticlehq.com - Here, you don't have to wait, articles will be approved ASAP. :)

Here is the article list I source from in my BlogSense software:

ideamarketers
articlemonkeys
amazines
articlealley
thefreelibrary
buzzle
devshed
webpronews
theallineed
articlecity

Sorry for no links

hi,
here i suggest some article sites which will give u benefit to get quickly approved..!!
Lists are:

articlecat
365articles
articlepool
articlekarma

I am using the following list:
articledashboard.com/
goarticles.com/
article-buzz.com/
articlepool.com
americanahost.com/
articlestars.com/
articlezones.com/
freearticlehq.com/
articleblast.com
articlesbase.com
articlesnatch.com/
articlemotron.com
amazines.com
EZA

The article directories what you're using for submitting your articles are really good. Ezine and goarticles are really good from SEO perspective as well as can provide you target traffic to your site depending upon the quality of your article. You can also try s-article.com, articleblast.com, 365articles.com. Those are also quite good.

I really like Buzzle although it can take up to a week to get the articles approved. Also Article Alley is another article directory that I have used in the past.

All those that you listed are really good, especially EZA and GA. As mgandy said, buzzle is also a very very good site to submit articles to (but like he said they do take a while to get approved). But I have seen a lot of buzzle articles in the tops of the search engines.

MI
Back