The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aakash From India

aakashshah123

affiliate
Hello Friends,
I am Aakash From India. I have been in the cyber space for more than 5 years now. I dont know why but i was always very reluctant for Affiliate Marketing. But Now I have decided to join the wagon. I know it may be quite late but as said " Better Late Than Never"
:) :) :)

Welcome to 5 Star, Aakash.

We have several members from India.

It is good that you are giving affiliate marketing a try. You might end up being very surprised and very happy that you finally decided to try it.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, a good place to get started in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should read as much there as you can, especially the ones that are marked "Sticky." This link is to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Our members are very friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Aakash

Welcome to 5 star, bad news about your cricket team.

It is great that you are getting involved with affiliate marketing. What else have you done on the internet?

Hello,
First, Thank you for your warm welcome.

I have been into Content Development providing Unique Search Engine Friendly Content/ Articles to the clients.
Till date I have provided more than 2500 articles of different Niche topics ranging from
Travel ,
Finance,
Health,
Music,
Interiors and many many more ...

I am owner of several niche sites too . Till date I had only had adsense for extra revenue.
I have registered to CJ and sharealink since past 3-4 days however there has been no sales yet.
Lets see what new stuffs I learn here.

Hello,

I have been into Content Development providing Unique Search Engine Friendly Content/ Articles to the clients.
Till date I have provided more than 2500 articles of different Niche topics ranging from

Health,
Music,

How are your fingers after writing 2500 articles? ...RSI :)

If you like writing articles about health we have a good merchant for you American Medical-ID. They sell a variety of customized medical ids and we also have Real Networks.

banners
Back