The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A few questions before i'll start my affiliate journey

maxwellez

affiliate
Hi everyone. I'm finally read "What is Affiliate Marketing?" thread and most part of "What Stops You From Getting Started". I found answers for a lot of my doubts and fallacies but still have a bunch of questions.

Money: I have 1200$ to invest.

Network Approval: I was approved by Maxbounty

Pick an offer: I'll ask my Affiliate Manager what hot now but anyway i don't know what type of offers should i start with. It's blowing my mind when i see so much different offers and opportunities. How to make a decision about choosing an offer?

Traffic Source: I really don't know what traffic source i should to choose. At what things should i look when i choosing a traffic source? Especially when it's my very first affiliate marketing campaign. But i'm not afraid of complexity so i'd like to learn reliable traffic source to work with it for a long time.

Spy Tools: I don't know till i pick a traffic source

Domain and Hosting: Ready to use

Leanging Page builder: I'm gonna use Instapage. Without doubts it's best LP builder that i've ever seen. Technical part is clear to me but another part like сopywriting, headline and another most important things it's dark forest to me. Maybe someone can give me any advice or share some threads where i can find more information about it?

Tracking: I'll start with AdsBridge

So.. here are three main questions that hold me from getting started:

• What type of offers should i start with?
  • How to choose a traffic source?
  • How to build effective landing pages?

there is money in all verticals :)
just ask your affiliate manager and see .

it depends on the offers but i suggest you start with ppv

well well :)
make sure the code is clean
make sure its responsive
make sure the size of images is reasonable
if you are going to use PPV make sure your landing page is hosted in a vps that redirects viitors faster :)

We're glad you chose AdsBridge :) If you have any technical questions, feel free to PM me, start a thread, or message our support team at support@adsbridge.com ! As for the landing pages, AdsBridge provides LP templates within our platform that you can use. You can also create your own, or use self hosted. As for how effective they are, the advice above is great ^, then it's about testing! Good luck with everything!
-Zach

Hey!

Congrats!

It takes a lot to start pulling through in this fierce business. The good news is, it might just drive you to amazing results.

Here's what I think will best suit your profile!

1- What type of offers should I start with?

Try CPI and CPA: app installs, sweepstakes ("write us your email and win the new iPhone!!"), subscriptions, etc. Go for mobile offers.

2- How to choose a traffic source?

Traffic sources: go with Facebook. Build cool internet-related fan pages, and boost your posts with Facebook ads. Perform a precise targeting, according to what you're promoting.

3- How to build effective landing pages?

If it's app installs, your user will go directly from the affiliate link to Google Play (Android), or the iTunes Store (iOS). If it's not app installs, go for something simple. You may even choose from some free templates and adapt them to your business.

Take a look at these examples!

Convert like crazy!

Cheers!

$1200...that's more than enough to get started with. Just spend much time acquiring the skills first before launching out and learn as you go forward.

If you don't have any idea, look for the one which you think is a hot offer to many people. As for the traffic, to start out, and since you are not even sure which offer is making you money, you want to test it quick. So go for Bing CPC and Facebook CPC. Later when you get the idea of which product is making you money, then scale up your traffic source.

To build an effective landing page, you need to have your own Unique selling proposition, integrate your USP in your headline, a single clear call to action which is commonly the opt in box. However, before you can have your own USP or a great USP, you NEED to do a thorough market and audience research. Without research you are only creating a dog-eat-dog business.

MI
Back