The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7 Brutally Straightforward Tips For Making Money On The Internet

One of his suggestions is to make a bunch of sites.

I am on the other side. Working a just a very few high quality sites that provide a ton of original and useful content to the reader in a very focused niche that I am passionate about. I actually enjoy blogging several times a day and keeping everything up-to-date and organized for folks who don't have the time or knowledge.

I do have static pages on the blog that won't go stale as fast as blog posts.

Sometimes I do worry that I should be more diversified, but there are only 24 hours in a day. And I think that my niche is sustainable over the long-term.

Nelle,

Many people even James Martell feel it's better to focus on one site or a small handful as opposed to having your efforts to scattered over a bunch of sites. So don't worry if your niche is sustainable I think it's better to focus.

It's a matter of strategy, I guess. An example of someone who built a rather substantial collection of sites and did very well financially as a result is Shoemoney.

On the other hand, over the long term, I would agree that focusing on long-term development of a single site or a small collection of sites is going to be both more manageable and probably just as profitable for many people.

In my case I built a few dozen sites early in my affiliate career. I was experimenting and it helped me find various niches. When sites did not pay off I either dropped them, or rebuilt them in the same fashion as those sites of mine that did work.

But it is really hard to manage a lot of sites and once.

Re: Brutally Straightforward Tips For Making Money On The Internet

Yeah, that's a great stuff..Really you steps and strategies towards Internet Marketing are simply outstanding..Thanks for your stuff..

love it good stuff. I just sent this to my sister to read - she is new to the biz.

A few sites or many sites question.... well i have tried both.

Focus is key. A few good sites with content or a few great ppc LP's, or one awesome nitch site, one awesome widget...... point is . Quality and Few are words i equate with $$$$$ the trick is getting traffic to the quality stuff and that is hard.

MI
Back