The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

22 Top DoFollow Social Bookmarking Websites

hasan_889

affiliate
For last couple of year, I’m taking active part in different SEO forums. One of the most common asked question is “How can I get quality backlinks?” or “Why I can’t find my backlinks?” etc etc. Anyway, I’ve come across a list of “dofollow” social bookmarking website lists. Hope none need any introduction with “dofollow” and “nofollow” link attribute.

Websites are as follows:
  1. Backflip
  2. Bibsonomy
  3. LinkaGoGo
  4. Mister-Wong
  5. Spurl
  6. Buddy Marks
  7. MyLinkVault
  8. SpotBack
  9. A1 Webmarks
  10. ClipClip
  11. Connectedy
  12. OYAX
  13. MyVmarks
  14. TeDigo
  15. Complore
  16. Ez4U
  17. Info4it
  18. MyPIP
  19. Space-Ed
  20. SyncOne
  21. Yattie
  22. Upchuckr
I wrote an article in my blog - 22 Top DoFollow Social Bookmarking Websites - Get Quality Backlinks. Please visit for more information about their google pagerank, google backlinks, yahoo backlinks etc updated tonight(31st May, 2008). If you like it don't forget to bookmark it in your favorite bookmarking websites and leave a comment for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're never going to rank for keywords just by posting to these sites. This list is more useful in finding marketing targets for your site: to the users of the dofollow social bookmark sites. (ie put the social bookmark chicklet on your posts, be an active member of that sites community)

I was glad that I have an account in all of those social bookmarking listed :rofl: anyway thanks for sharing it to us, it was a great list :good:

MI
Back