The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top 10 SEO Tricks For Affiliate Marketing

Are you guys here to promote your business revglue.com?
Very very thin list and mostly common sense not tricks
Purchasing Intent Keywords should be your goal --> don't do this
I take it the two of you are really the one of you

Puzzled! Don't worry; just 3-4 minutes of reading this post will make you into an Affiliate-Pro.
REALLY?! If it takes anyone 3 or 4 minutes to read your post, then they have not completed kindergarten yet. As well, this lame post will make a person an affiliate pro in just 3 or 4 minutes!? WOW, you must have Merlin's a magic wand to make this happen for our members. It is magnificent that it only takes 3 or 4 minutes with your post to become an affiliate pro, I must have been doing it all wrong these past 20 years.

This is just a lame attempt to get someone to click your link. Why not be a real member and contribute valuable information instead?!

You were instructed on April 7th in your introductions thread that you were not permitted to promote your company here until such time that you registered the business in our Resources area.

Don't post lame information, post valuable information that is current, actionable, and validated.

Are you guys here to promote your business revglue.com?
Very very thin list and mostly common sense not tricks
Purchasing Intent Keywords should be your goal --> don't do this
I take it the two of you are really the one of you
I respect your point of view, but I believe that these ten SEO tips are ideal for any affiliate to concentrate on.

REALLY?! If it takes anyone 3 or 4 minutes to read your post, then they have not completed kindergarten yet. As well, this lame post will make a person an affiliate pro in just 3 or 4 minutes!? WOW, you must have Merlin's a magic wand to make this happen for our members. It is magnificent that it only takes 3 or 4 minutes with your post to become an affiliate pro, I must have been doing it all wrong these past 20 years.

This is just a lame attempt to get someone to click your link. Why not be a real member and contribute valuable information instead?!

You were instructed on April 7th in your introductions thread that you were not permitted to promote your company here until such time that you registered the business in our Resources area.

Don't post lame information, post valuable information that is current, actionable, and validated.
Sir, you may think this is useless information, but I believe it is both useful and informative.

You made false claims, placed a vendor link, and you were instructed in April not to attempt recruiting our members. Continue and you will be banned!

WOW, you must have Merlin's a magic wand to make this happen for our members. It is magnificent that it only takes 3 or 4 minutes with your post to become an affiliate pro, I must have been doing it all wrong these past 20 years.
:rofl Looks like your scheme is busted @T J Tutor :rofl
:D Just admit it and you will feel better :D

But seriously...
It is the OP's belief...
but I believe it is both useful and informative.
He most certainly has not been around this business for a long time... I am not even blogging or into SEO and that list brings nothing new to me...
And the few seconds spent browsing them were time I could have spent reading something really informative...

As an affiliate marketer, he should know misleading readers will bring him the wrong traffic...
I am not aware of SEO... So I should learn from a list following this statement:
Allow me to share my top 10 SEO tricks & recommendations for helping your affiliate website reach new heights.
If these are really his top 10... :eek:
This is of no value to me or even anybody else for that matter...

MI
Back