The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What is Topic Cluster in seo?

This is a practice in, not limited to, content marketing. It refers to clusters of related content on a site. For example, I do this on all of my content sites. When I plan a new set of articles for one of my sites, these articles are made of related content. The article pages support one another and generally link to one another. For the viewers, it helps them with information and assists in more refined details in specific areas of their interests. For the SE's, it provides them opportunities to provide your site(s) with more indexed content.

Well explained sir !
This is a practice in, not limited to, content marketing. It refers to clusters of related content on a site. For example, I do this on all of my content sites. When I plan a new set of articles for one of my sites, these articles are made of related content. The article pages support one another and generally link to one another. For the viewers, it helps them with information and assists in more refined details in specific areas of their interests. For the SE's, it provides them opportunities to provide your site(s) with more indexed content.

MI
Back