The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zardt! Clickbank and the Shower

Zardt

affiliate
Hi Earthlings,

My name is Gretchen Grimble and I'm an Alien Nerd Girl on a Mission to Earn Earth Bucks through Online Marketing.

I'm bloggin about my experiences elsewhere (you can google me - if you care) and I just posted a mini rant featuring how Clickbank marketing makes me want to take a shower. Not in a cool down the sexual arousal sort of way, but because some of the products make me feel dirty - like a fox :)rolleyes:)

Anyhow - Zardt! - What do you earthlings think about promoting Clickbank products? Am I the only one that doesn't want to wear the corporate golf shirt around the space bars?

Clickbank Products

I have bought a few Clickbank products and am satisfied with what I got. Clickbank has only digital products. You can return the product after 60 days, so you have no risk.

Thats the biggest problem is that anyone can buy the product recieve the download and return it and get full refund. Its a good network to put products on because of the large member database. Something around 100,000 members.

It has just about every niche you can think of. There are alot of products that promise you the world. There are alot of gaps that product owners don't fill. I get that feeling too about needing a shower after Clickbank.

The biggest problem for us newbies is getting traffic to our website or blog.

Clickbank

Hi Earthlings,

My name is Gretchen Grimble and I'm an Alien Nerd Girl on a Mission to Earn Earth Bucks through Online Marketing.

I'm bloggin about my experiences elsewhere (you can google me - if you care) and I just posted a mini rant featuring how Clickbank marketing makes me want to take a shower. Not in a cool down the sexual arousal sort of way, but because some of the products make me feel dirty - like a fox :)rolleyes:)

Anyhow - Zardt! - What do you earthlings think about promoting Clickbank products? Am I the only one that doesn't want to wear the corporate golf shirt around the space bars?

You're really weird

Clickbank products are a tough sell - and the refund rate is very high

I do far better with adsense - and that doesn't pay anything like it did a few years ago

I keep thinking of removing all clickbank ads from my sites - but waiting to see what the long-term amazon income is first

banners
Back