The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube video

aditd5

affiliate
Has anyone tried to promote a product in a video via Youtube?
It does not rely have to be a product ... maybe a song.
What were your results?

I'm interested in this as well - even though I don't have an answer.

However, I do monetized just about all my videos on YT. (Good trick to gain extra traffic is to reply to a video w/ a video).

Hello my friend,

This is my speciality :) I can tell you from first hand experience to do it!!!! as far s youtube is concerned. I have many videos ranking on the first page for various niches using youtube.
The returns are awesome. I have even converted youtube traffic that has been sent to a sales page!!! (but I do not recommend that)

The best way to do it is to send the traffic via a link in your discription box to an opt in page and capture leads.

Youtube works well and you do not need to be a video producing giant to make a few videos that willl rank and bring you awesome traffic...

Be sure to keyword optmise the title, the actual video content, the discription box and the tags at the bottom of the video.

Optimise the tags with your main keyword and the next two LSI keywords in the google keyword tool. Simple as hell...

Build as many one page free blogs/sites as you can with good articles on them that are keyword optimised of for your main keyword and your LSI keywords also and hey presto!!! In time you will rank on the first page of google.

I choose keywords with videos under 500,000 cometing pages to ranke faster. I also go for at least a 30,000 search volume for some decent traffic.

Just imagine if in a couple of months you can get just free videos ranked highly on google.

You will make money :)

Kindest Regards Louis Doughty

Hello my friend,

This is my speciality I can tell you from first hand experience to do it!!!! as far s youtube is concerned. I have many videos ranking on the first page for various niches using youtube.
The returns are awesome. I have even converted youtube traffic that has been sent to a sales page!!! (but I do not recommend that)

The best way to do it is to send the traffic via a link in your discription box to an opt in page and capture leads.

Youtube works well and you do not need to be a video producing giant to make a few videos that willl rank and bring you awesome traffic...

Be sure to keyword optmise the title, the actual video content, the discription box and the tags at the bottom of the video.

Optimise the tags with your main keyword and the next two LSI keywords in the google keyword tool. Simple as hell...

Build as many one page free blogs/sites as you can with good articles on them that are keyword optimised of for your main keyword and your LSI keywords also and hey presto!!! In time you will rank on the first page of google.

I choose keywords with videos under 500,000 cometing pages to ranke faster. I also go for at least a 30,000 search volume for some decent traffic.

Just imagine if in a couple of months you can get just free videos ranked highly on google.

You will make money

Kindest Regards Louis Doughty

Wow - I just found my new best friend. LOL.

If you display a video on your site and on youtube does that take away from the ranking since the videos are "duplicated" online?

Good question. And I don't fully know the answer... I would guess that with the ranking power of Youtube that site would list your video higher than your site in a direct search.

On the other hand, I don't think your site would really lose anything in terms of ranking for specific search terms linked to the video. And of course I think you are allowed to link back to your own site from the Youtube page.

And the reality is that you don't need to rank for the video... you want to rank for the product or service, right?

I think video promotion can be a great idea although I've never tried before. Nowadays, people only scan at news and have little time for long articles. So I believe a short, impressive video can have huge impacts for promotion.

If you display a video on your site and on youtube does that take away from the ranking since the videos are "duplicated" online?

It does not apply. Usually the youtube video will rank better then your page with the same youtube video ( via embedded ).

Yes, you need to get into it. I have niche videos that bring money into me daily. Just do a course to learn how to do it, and how to get your videos to rang well in the search engines and on Youtube itself.

Very effective!

Using YouTube as a part of your strategy will result in higher rankings because of the ranking power that it has. Although there is no formula for creating viral videos, it is important that your content is high quality but engaging so that people will want to share it.

I say many Net entrepreneurs do YT videos. I can see a lot of promotional videos there. Yes, YT is lucrative. However, what I don't understand is that YT is taking down promotional videos while the others remain untouched for months.

I have a instructional video on you tube about how to lay turf and i have it embeded on my website on one of the services pages about turfing and i think it has helped with rankings. when you search google for this services my video comes up with links to my site as well. as for marketing i guess you are best to go at it from all angles. my plan is to make instructional videos for all the services i offer.

One new big trend seems to Podcasts on youtube. I watch a few podcasts on youtube and have been really enjoying some of the content. With all the new smart TV's coming out and Google Fiber being released in select cities youtube is making it onto more and more televisions each day. I think youtube will be a very important content platform in the future and its use is probably only just beginning.

Also, make sure to watch the metrics for your video. If it isn't getting watched all of the way through, getting thumbs down, or no comments at all, go back and edit or tweak it. Make a quality video paying attention to keywords. Embed it in your blog, link to it when appropriate & not in a spammy way & you should be off and rolling in no time. :cool:

I would like to find a quick and easy way to produce video clips. I think they really bring content to life if blended in with articles.

I would like to find a quick and easy way to produce video clips. I think they really bring content to life if blended in with articles.

Do you mean a video capture utility? Try Snagit.

Otherwise, you can make your own videos via any desktop or laptop camera.

MI
Back