The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube Video Promoting For Game Hacks

naathanz

Have some question for anyone who is at least a bit experienced in promoting game hacks at YouTube.

Today I will start creating my own game hack videos for my niche.

I will have 6 different videos. (3x in English and same 3x in Russian)

Questions:

1) Do I have to create 6 different accounts or upload all videos from 1 account?
2) Do I have to use proxy or anything to create different accounts?
3) What words should I include in Title and what should I avoid?
4) What words should I include in Description and what should I avoid?
5) What is the condition for ranking in YouTube?
If I create video, boost them with views, likes, comments. How do I get ranked up in search?

If you have any other tips that could help me, feel free to tell me something usefull :p

P.S. Also does anyone know any good network that have content locking for Russians? I could use it for my Russian videos.

P.S.S. This niche will be for MOBILE.

I'm afraid that I don't work with h@cks or content locking but I think we have some members who might. Anyway, this post is mainly to give yours a bump. :)

Do I have to create 6 different accounts or upload all videos from 1 account?
You can upload all the video in one account. You can create two different channel under one account and then simply upload the english video in english based channel and russian video in russian channel.

Do I have to use proxy or anything to create different accounts?
Already answered.

What words should I include in Title and what should I avoid?
You can start with your titile HOW TO or TUTORIAL or TRICKS. Don't use hack, code or crack.

What words should I include in Description and what should I avoid?
In the description section you should include your promoting url at first for example : MORE INFO ► [your link] then optimize with long unique description also add your social page and wiki page. Do now overflow the keywords and copy paste the description.

What is the condition for ranking in YouTube?
Quality content + quality backlinks + social engagement

If I create video, boost them with views, likes, comments. How do I get ranked up in search?
If you want to get banned quickly by google and YouTube then start right now :D

Also does anyone know any good network that have content locking for Russians? I could use it for my Russian videos.
You can find some decent networks here ► Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. Feel free to contact them.

This niche will be for MOBILE.
No worries right now maximum people are on mobile.

I do think that the best way for you is to upload all the videos through one account. This will help you focus on one thing and thus get results within a short period of time. make sure that all the titles you are using are optimized so that you can improve the ranking of your channel. Be sure to share the videos on social networks to increase views.

banners
Back