The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube rank video

Crucial YouTube Ranking Factors

• Views

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • User Experience Metrics ( Search, view, like, comment, share )

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Youtube account for upload video

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
B

buonqua

Hello,
I create this post so we can discuss YouTube's algorithm. 1 month before, i can rank every video, every niche on top 1 youtube. I have more 1000 old youtube accounts for BOT (2009-2011). All activities are like real people, 6 people are responsible for daily raising.
Only use method search, view, like, comment. But 1 month back here, there seems to be something changing, maybe views, my youtube account BOT, or somethings.
I buy view from smmglobe, and use old youtube account with video.
If anyone use youtube and rank video, let's talk and a few tips, i would be very thankful
Sorry my english bad, but if you want talk more, add me on skype. ( bestppd)
Thank you!

So, you are not able to rank the videos these days? (If I'm understanding your post righteously)
Yes, 1 month ago, video ranking for me was very simple. always rank 1. I sat back and looked at all the problems, seems to have discovered a huge error. I will fix it and know the result in a few days :D

I believe that instead of ranking YouTube video, you should rank YouTube channel. Once a channel is ranked, the videos all get better ranking and better views.
The more videos you upload, the more subscribers you get, likes and comments, the more your channel gets ranked.

You can also collaborate or pay some YouTubers who are in your niche and have millions of subscribers, to strongly recommend their subscribers to watch a video on your channel or something similar.

I think that you can get thousands of views doing this if done properly. If you monetized the video, you can reap huge profit instantly.

Last edited:
banners
Back