The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Success With PPV

SEO Guru

affiliate
I like to know which network you have get most ROI and which advert types, for example pop/banner(header)/banner(sidebar) etc.

I have nice ROI with buysellads network. I mainly prefer to right hand side banner ads.
Do u use CPM OR MONTHLY rate
cus i wan Thinking me and my partner to jump into media Buy these Days i think It's Good When u have some skills In Making Good Banners Witch I have Already
i think Site Scout is a great Place To Start With What U think cus They Have Real time Bidding

@tyoussef In my opinion flat rate is better. If the site has lot of impressions. Also check their alexa rank, and your ad should be above the fold.

Do u use CPM OR MONTHLY rate
cus i wan Thinking me and my partner to jump into media Buy these Days i think It's Good When u have some skills In Making Good Banners Witch I have Already
i think Site Scout is a great Place To Start With What U think cus They Have Real time Bidding
For CPM you should take a look about targeting otherwise there is a high chance to lose all your money.

Which Affiliate programs can you apply for without having a website??
I know what are you exactly looking for. There are few affiliate networks which required the website. For this situation you can only build a website in Blogspot or Weebly or WordPress and add some content to the image may be 30-40 materials. You can copy paste from any site. Then just apply those network.

I know what are you exactly looking for. There are few affiliate networks which required the website. For this situation you can only build a website in Blogspot or Weebly or WordPress and add some content to the image may be 30-40 materials. You can copy paste from any site. Then just apply those network.

@SEO Guru Thanks for this great info, the contents of the websites must be relevant to the programs you applying for right??

banners
Back