Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your requirements for list cleaner

David Williams

Service Manager
Service Manager
pmc.viplinkmedia.com vs verify-email-list.com
Hi guys,

As you know we are providing high quality email address list cleaning and verification service at Home | Verify-Email-List.com

In this thread, we want to know your requirements for this kind of service. This will help us to understand you better.

And I hope you may take a look at the website for features and price then tell us how do you think.

All of you who give us idea here have chance to clean 100,000 email address FREE. This is serious, we promise

Regards
Verify-Email-List.com Sales Team

Hi David,

I checked your service and their pricing on your site, can you please tell me how is your cleaning process.

My goal is to avoid hard bounces.

Ideally, We look for cleaning services, which must be real-time i.e, ping email address and see if it is active or not.

It must not be just the syntax error checking, MX record etc.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have gone through their services for data cleaning today.

@Bic Lee: I was getting support from them and they have provided me 100,000 free data cleaned.

I have shared 63k data and they have cleaned and they have their report for our data.

I ran the databases on my system and it works really good for me, Not a single hard bounces.
it take hardly 1 hours for this cleaning process and they checked emails real time.

I love their services and will utilize their services in future for sure.

I can vouch for them.

Thanks, Verify-Email-List.com Team

I love their services and will utilize their services in future for sure.

I can vouch for them.

Hi Andy_master,

Many thanks for testing our service and post the feedback here,
And yes, our cleaning and verification service is very good, we have many servers and every server has 64 or 128 IPs to clean and verify client's list as the same way as sending mass emails.

You're welcome to test and use our service

Regards
David

banners
Back