The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your prefered Traffic Source ?

In my opinion most of all depend on vertical and geo, dont forget that network like facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. are the most popular in western countries, in other countries like Russia, China and Korea for example you will have definitely other main sources

In my opinion most of all depend on vertical and geo, dont forget that network like facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. are the most popular in western countries, in other countries like Russia, China and Korea for example you will have definitely other main sources
Yes, this makes sense! And I also can add that you need to know what kind of audience do you need to attract when you are placing certain ad or banner on your ad space. You need to create a synergy between the offer which you chose to advertise and the audience of your web site, perspective customers to make them interested in this offer. Our team is helping publishers with that. We are mentoring our publishers. And this year an educational project called Admitad Academy for Publishers was openned. So, now all admitad affiliates can easily learn and get sources to develop in CPA marketing. And, BTW if you are a blogger, we have a unique project for you also, called EPICSTARS, that is created especially for bloggers.

banners
Back