The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your highest traffic website?

M

maxseo

What is your best website, which brings you the most traffic? I had one which got up to 5000 unique views per day. And then I think I got penalized for lack of sticky content. Now is down to 500.

Currently, my best only gets about 1500 uniques per day. But that is far better than most of my others, which get less than 150 uniques each per day. Although, my lost forum makes about $1.50 in revenue per day with only about 100 uniques, compared to my actress site, which makes about $4.00 per day with 1500 uniques.

Sticky content means that the visitor will browse your site or stays on your site for a while before hitting the BACK button on the browser. Google can detect this type of browsing behaviour, probably with the help of toolbar. One of my sites was ranking for many good terms but the problem was that for most of users it was in and out or in and hit adsense ads.

Unfortunately I think I paid penalty for that, I am working hard now and hoping to fix it

This shows the importance of making your homepage as freindly and interesting as you possibly can.
Change the content to keep regular users interested.

Forums Conditional Signatures Implimented

I have recently come to realise the importance of forum signatures, apparently is counted as back links by major search engines, in a way this explains why we have been having lots of “registered members†who just register, add signature and their website url but never post or visit this forum again.
To thwart such “members†I have applied VBSEO conditional signatures to this forum, this means those members who never posted anything will not get their signature indexed and counted as backlinks.
It also means very short post (less than 50 characters) will not get signatures in them credited as backlinks.
Since the move to this new url, I have been putting tremendous amount of resources into this forum so that active members will get excellent backlinks and other benefits from their post and carpetbaggers will not be rewarded.
We should have pretty good ranking in all major search engines within 6 months or so.

Thanks for you participation.

BTW, Temi talking about sticky content, I need some dynamic content on my site, How about using your forum latest thread titles on DirStats in a similiar way you have them on the home page of UKWebmasterWorld.

Anything to stop the user hitting the back button, if you know what I mean

How about unabling some forum PHP feeds.

Max,
That is an excellent idea, please go ahead and do that. I will consult my webmaster to help prepare it in a format that makes it easy to insert into your site.

maxseo,
If you are interested, you can get the freelance jobs feeds from Project4Hire.com.
Here is the rss feed that you can add to your site to get the lastest freelance projects: Latest Freelance Projects

If you are only interested in particular job feeds, you can get each category:
Latest Freelance Projects in Web Development and Promotion Web Development & Promotion
Latest Freelance Projects in Software Programming and Support Software Programming & Support
Latest Freelance Projects in Graphic Design Graphic Design
Latest Freelance Projects in Writing Writing
Latest Freelance Projects in Hardware Support and Repair Hardware Support & Repair
Latest Freelance Projects in Services Services
Latest Freelance Projects in Audio, Video and Multimedia Audio, Video & Multimedia
Latest Freelance Projects in Other Projects Other Projects

Feel free to publish my feeds on your site. If you have a site that have high traffic, please contact me and I might offer you a deal for publishing my feeds on your site.

I will look into what you requested but most feeds actually display info, you are then taken to the origin of the feed when you click on a subject or topic.
But if you create a dedicated page for example create a page called : ukwebmasterworld and output uk ww feeds there, that page will be counted as a real page. You can create several pages that displays messages from various threads.

banners
Back