The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Your favorite way of making money online?

davidj212

affiliate
Well, if there is one thing that I have learned since I began to make money online, it's that there are alot of scam free ways that it can be done. There's CPA, PPC sites, GPT sites, blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, and all sorts of opportunities. I make my money online by posting ads for companys, and I really like it because it's easy, simple, and I'm in charge of how much money I make. I also like working with GPT sites, like Swagbucks for example. So what's your favorite way of making money online?

To be honest, I think it is something you grow into; a personal preference. Either you like it and you stick with it, or you don't and you scrap it altogether. I personally love affiliate marketing, as you can garner many large payouts very quickly if you work diligently at it, even combining it with another tactic like advertising your squeeze page on a GPT, getting freelancers to write good content for you with your links, or outright blogging yourself. The only downside is that sometimes you make a bad judgment call, and the offer doesn't convert. However, the payouts when you do get it right are all the more rewarding. It is definitely my favorite way of making money online.

I agree with Nymph, that affiliate marketing so far is my favorite method. I do this, and combination with email marketing. The great thing is you do not have to create your own products, but at the same time I think I would enjoy doing that in the near future. With affiliate marketing, it is basically generating traffic, and supplying your visitors with very good products, that will help their lives.

Right now, I think my favorite way to make money is to write articles and get paid for it. I think I'm going to start trying to blog for money as well, since I love writing. I'm really not a fan of survey sites because I rarely qualify for them since I don't live in the States, but I'll be back in the US starting September so I might try that out. It seems like a way to get some quick cash.

I've always liked gambling in HYIPs. I know they are scammy, but it is possible to make profits there, and as I treat it just like a game, I have fun with it and I never really invest more than spare change anyway. I find it highly interesting, and I'm hoping to get back into it soon.

I have a few things going on. I am doing paid to clicks for easy cash, and some gpt - where i get paid for watching video ads and movie trailers (those are my favourite). I am also doing some content writing. I am also in an MLM with a tangible product (non-GMO soap). I am also in a "team build" for an advertising program. I like a well-rounded portfolio.

My favorite way to make money online is by writing. I usually only make a little bit less than 2 dollars, but it's fun and it's pretty good side income.

I do a lot of different things so I don't really have a favorite. I tend to cycle through things. For instance I'll do surveys for a while (usually on quickrewards.net since they have no minimum cash out, which is awesome) but after a while I'll get really burnt out on that. So then I'll do some writing or add stuff to my zazzle store or get points for watching videos on some "get paid to" sites. I'm all over the place. :)

For me, forum posting is the best method of making money online.

I am doing forum posting since 2008, so I have tons of experience.

For me, forum posting is the best method of making money online.

I am doing forum posting since 2008, so I have tons of experience.

Sweet! How much do you make per day? I've been making about $1.35 a day solely off of writing, but yesterday I actually made $2.35ish.

I will do everything online for money. I like them all. I used to sell on Ebay and I think that's a great way to make money too. You can sell things you don't want and make great money from it. You can buy cheap stuff that are of high quality and then resell it online and make tons of money from it. I love selling on Ebay. I'm looking into doing it again. I once made two hundred bucks for something I got for a few dollars and it was a very high end designer dress but I didn't know about it. It was better than Chanel brand.

MI
Back