The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
I love it to try to set up as much as contacts as possible...

So I would say the best part from affiliate programs is when the social factor?
And offcourse all the great checks:)

I just officially started so I am just signing up with everything and picking and choosing which ones I am writing content on and which ones I am using for banners. I really like this and can't wait until I make some money with them.

Hi Linda,

I've picked "Marketing in general & driving traffic". I like to experiment and play with the market forces :)

Favorite?

I checked 'Marketing in General...' but I think my favorite is actually working with affiliates, solving problems, that kind of thing. Related to that, I enjoy customizing my program to fit my affiliate?s needs. I suppose I'm just a people person:)

Thanks,

Like it all

I think that all aspects of affiliate marketing are fun. I like research and design, and other technical stuff. Everyday it is new and exciting:D and then again it makes you so :mad: when your golden idea does not end up working. Then again you can always find a way to make it work some how. Plus watching your first sale on a new campaign is thrilling.

Nobody To Answer To But Myself

My favorite thing is answering to only one person... myself. No one looking over your shoulder, no one bugging you about deadlines, no one crying if you take an extra 2 minutes on your lunch break...

I don't think I will be able to work for another person ever again. Hopefully I won't ever have to.

I live by a major road that I can see out of my home office window. Everyday at the end of the workday I look outside and see all that traffic backed up on the road, people honking their horns, and I am so glad that I am not one of those cars in that mess... So staying home to work is another favorite.

Best part of Affiliate Marketing

I really like Designing the look and feel of the Website as well as the excitement of the unknown!

I'm Just getting into SEO and so I like the challenge..

And just like some of you.. I LOVE the freedom that comes with Internet/Affiliate Marketing.. Being your own boss.. Nothing Beats that! :)

Its nice to read that someone wants to listen our inner voice. I am a prolific writer and like to read and write contents on different topics.

For me its an overall process that I like. Because its relate. You need to know SEO for rankings and basic HTML for SEO-ing and not the least I enjoy the PPC part the most.

I don't like writing though!

Gotta love the thrill of waiting to see how each campaign is going to perform. You never know what is going to jump up and bite cha'.

and I know everyone loves watching those commissions pile up hahaha

My Favorite

I think my favoirtie thing is when promoting the excitement that something I did actually worked. And if it didn't trying to figure out how to re-do to make it succeed

I have two favorite aspects about this industry that I like most.

1. The industry provides so many choices and challenges to sort through and overcome, leaving you with the sole credit of your success. Not many professions and industries allow for complete control.

2. The close relationships you are able to establish with other professionals are unparalleled when compared to other industries.

Best,

B :)

Your exactly right

As far as close relationships. Your right on the button. I meet a lot of people and do establish frendships with some. In the business we are in we should since we deal with the public. I for one really enjoy this part of it.

I have many favorites but I'd have to say the top ones are...

1) Checking stats and conversion rates (I'm a stat addict)
2) Working for myself and from any place in the world
3) Writing (anything from blogging to articles on my site)
4) Getting "thank you" emails from people who I've helped

Everyday at the end of the workday I look outside and see all that traffic backed up on the road, people honking their horns, and I am so glad that I am not one of those cars in that mess... So staying home to work is another favorite.

Oh yes, this is one of the sweetest things about working this way for me, too. Especially when it's cold and dreary outside.

My favorite part is receiving the checks twice a month but besides that honestly knowing how it was to struggle to make ends meet and being able to share with others what worked for me.

I voted for both SEO game and creating content.

I love SEO, and it really does feel like a game for me. I get to prowl around, scope out the competition, come up with new strategies, and watch my site move up the listings if I do well. It really is a good time. I regret that 'PPC' was included in that choice, since I find PPC very tedious. Of course, my only attempts so far have been on what turned out to be poorly converting offers for the entire network, so my mind might change once I get the guts to try again with a (hopefully) better offer.

I love to create content since I feel thats what actually constitutes my contrubution to the internet. If I can create an article thats interesting and helpful, thats always a good thing.

banners
Back