Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your Favorite Affiliate Program?

• Thread starter Affiliate Classroom
  • Start date
A

Affiliate Classroom

Hey guys,

The Affiliate Classroom Magazine is looking to give some good affiliate programs some free press by placing them in our upcoming magazine issues.

If you don't mind taking a second, put in your vote for a program you really like?

It could be as simple as they always pay on time, convert well or you just really like the manager?

Thanks,

Anik Singal

Great Anik. Where do they vote?

I guess you just want them to post here in the thread right?

So jump in everyone - whats your fav???

downloaded the free affiliate magazine

I didn't see the section on the site to vote either. We might be to new of an affiliate program to get some free press since we just launched in the last month.

But i printed out the latest magazine.

Your Affiliate Partner,

Brian

Brian,

They also have a sction in the mag for NEW affiliate programs.

I asked Anik's editor to feature MPORT and Text-Link-Ads and a couple other new 5 Star affiliate programs in this month's edition. :p Course I have a little pull with them. :D

For what its worth....

Hi Anik,
I am pretty new - here - and in general, but for what its worth I really like PIPS - Plug in Profit Site. I think it is great for someone as inexperienced as myself, basiclly the guidance was the key for me. The instructions were expressed to me in plain, simple terms that I could understand and follow. I also like that you get a new short list of instructions -a to do list- in your inbox everyday. Which I think helps avoid the newbie feeling overwhelmed, because they just got a ton of info to go through and sort out AND take some kind of action. I had many unfortunate experinces before finding PIPS, programs that promise the moon and the stars and then leave you floundering like a fish out of water.
All the best,
Blake

MI
Back