The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your current mood

Looking good guys, lots of happies today! ... Im happy to :) A long weekends coming up, with a bank holiday, always a good time to rest ;)

I am happy today because God has enabled me see this beautiful day. Even though I have been having a rough week because of the workload, I am happy that the weekend is just around the corner. It is a great time for me to relax and enjoy life. I always choose to be happy irrespective of the situation I am in because it gives me a positive energy that helps me do great things. My advice is that you always find joy in every moment you are living, it is always a good thing.

Excited to learn. Nervous about getting my feet wet. Energized at the possibilities. Brain tired from all the reading I've done in the last couple of hours.

I can say that i am not in the best mood today. Lot of my things today have gone a mess and I have spend a lot of resources both financially and time factor. It is so painful to see something you value sink that low. I have been feeling bad ever since i discovered that someone is tilling my online presence and misusing it with the aim of bringing me down. It is the worst feeling ever and it has took me a while ever since I was this way.

I can say that i am not in the best mood today. Lot of my things today have gone a mess and I have spend a lot of resources both financially and time factor. It is so painful to see something you value sink that low. I have been feeling bad ever since i discovered that someone is tilling my online presence and misusing it with the aim of bringing me down. It is the worst feeling ever and it has took me a while ever since I was this way.
I'm sorry to hear that. Is this something that happens a lot in affiliate marketing?

Also sorry to hear it, @Dr. Forum , I'm sure it must be so stressful!

It's such a nasty thing to do that to someone but you will come through this. Try to keep your cool, maintain your ethics and know that you are not the person they're trying to make you out to be.

These vicious trolls always show their true colours in the end, people usually see them for what they are. Same for you. They will see who you are and that you are not that person whose reputation is being smeared.

Meantime, sounds like you are taking action to try and do some damage control. If there's something I can do to help, just let me know.

Edit: Just re-read...not sure now if you meant someone has been messing with your site/accounts. Regardless, your AFixFamily's here if you need to talk or ask for help.

banners
Back