The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Your current mood

I am currently on a more focused move today. The reason is that I have been on holiday for the past week and thus I have a huge backload on my shoulder. Otherwise I feel so much relieved and even reenergized to work extremely harder. I am hoping that I will maintain this mood for a while. It is that mood that you ever wish to have forever.

I managed to get 2.39 hours of sleep last night (I have a Vivofit, it tells me), was awakened 11 times by my *&#$%#ing neighbours! Grrrr...tired a little grumpy. :mad:

A small spelling correction: for f*uck or s*ck you need only 1 variable parameter

Haha, you're right! Did you mean to leave the 'u' in there? ;)

It's okay though. The neighbours went away for the Thanksgiving weekend, so I got to sleep all night last night, slept like a baby, it was wonderful!

Maybe a nap this aft?

I am having a mild depression now since the weather has been so hot in Socal. I am thinking to move back to Pacific Northwest area sometimes next year because I love rain and lightly cold weather.

I am having a mild depression now since the weather has been so hot in Socal. I am thinking to move back to Pacific Northwest area sometimes next year because I love rain and lightly cold weather.

I'll trade you our cold for your heat. :) We had a light frost this morning.

banners
Back