The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Best Advice For Video Marketing

DigitIzer

affiliate
Hi guys I am getting back into affiliate marketing and my traffic focus is on mastering videos.

Anyone any guides or info on marketing with videos, creating them, scripting etc

You may recognize this one, :D:

Help Best Way To Start Video Marketing

Maybe something here to help...

CPA With Youtube!!!!

If you're looking for something professional looking, you may need to hire someone to script and produce your video.

On the other hand, you can make them yourself, if you're satisfied with that quality. You didn't mention what kind of videos you want to make. Could be as simple as recording your screen or yourself doing a review.

What platform are you trying to create the videos for? The video space is super interesting right now, the more you can tell an authentic story the better, creating raw video straight out of your phone is massively on the rise and quickly becoming the preferred format to watch on social.

I have been building an app over the past year that may actually be pretty helpful for you. It's a video app that lets you produce videos, add in an amazon affiliate code (not sure what affiliate program you are with?) and attach product directly into the video just by scanning it's barcode. it's a brand new app built for anyone in the affiliate marketing world.

You need an iPhone to be able to use it however, check it out here: iam8.tv or search the App Store for 8tv, it's the second app down with the green icon.

If it's along the lines of what you are looking for let me know, would love to help you produce some stuff on it :)

MI
Back