The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your advice needed - I need members

PartyAnimal

affiliate
I have just started a new site and I have followed a lot of the advice the 'experts' give about developing websites and forums - I have some inbound links, web pages with content and a forum with a little content, but traffic is still negligible!

My question is - Is there one single thing I can do quickly (like now) to 'kick-start' even a trickle of traffic to my forum?

The site is a sort of city guide for Manchester, England. The content part of the site has been added gradually over the last 10 weeks and has about 25 pages, and the forum section is about 2 - 3 weeks old and has no traffic.

I doubt paid posters would know enough about Manchester to do a good job and I don't have anyone I know who would be interested in getting involved with the forum.

All suggestions would be appreciated.

I still feel you should try paying people to post. Just don't get people who are looking for easy money on forums. Get someone who knows their stuff. Place an ad on Craigslist or any other popular classifieds and you might get someone for the job. It'll probably cost more but it's money well spent if they can relevant stuff.

MI
Back