The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

You tube fakes?

So I'm starting to think that all these so called gurus on YouTube have been lying on all these videos. They make videos where they certainly suggest that CPA marketing is something where you can get paid for somebody simply entering their email and nothing else. However after several days of searching I have yet to find such an offer.I'm starting to think that these gurus are all lying and that the way they're actually making their money is the YouTube videos. Any thoughts on the matter :( ?

Well, there is a form of CPA offers that pay on email submits. It all depends on the offer and what they pay on.

CPA marketing is "cost per action" marketing. A type of marketing that provides a commission when a specific action is completed. The lead action can be any of hundreds or more of requirements. Including, but not limited to, making a purchase, getting a quote, watching a video, filling out a form, various types of submits including emails, etc., etc..

Looks like you're looking for CPL (Cost Per Lead), as the name implies you get paid for every valid lead.

At CPAHub we mainly work with two verticals on CPL;

Dating: at most dating offers you get paid for every registration; this means the visitor has to enter their email address (possible also verify it if it's a DOI offer) as well as filling in some basic information e.g. sexuality, gender, age, username, password.

Sweepstakes: sadly due to a lot of LQ leads and fraud sweepstakes are getting harder and harder to convert. Generally the consensus is that the offer converts on a valid email submit, however in reality this isn't the case most of the times. This means that the visitor might have to enter in (a lot) of additional information as well as answer some kind of (way to) long quiz.

However this doesn't mean sweepstakes aren't possible to promote on CPL. You just have to proof yourself, if your traffic is working out for the advertiser the offer will get easier to convert.

There are a bunch of other verticals that also work on CPL; education, loans, insurance, etc etc. At CPAHub we're not actively working with such brands so I can't give you much information about them.

I hope my information made your search a bit easier :) Feel free to contact us via email, Skype or livechat at anytime if you want to know more about our affiliate network, otherwise just ask here on AffiliateFix, it's an awesome community!

banners
Back