The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

you Know Display CPM, Native CPM, Pop Under and Audience Advertising?

shafi kasmani

before i deposited $25 but not converted me!

30huelv.png

Did you experience Display CPM, Native CPM, Pop Under and Audience Advertising before?

Are you saying that you tried all of those types of ads for $25? Or $25 each type?

Not sure if you've invested enough ad spend to begin optimizing a campaign, depends, especially if you spread $25 across the board of ad types.

Are you saying that you tried all of those types of ads for $25? Or $25 each type?

Not sure if you've invested enough ad spend to begin optimizing a campaign, depends, especially if you spread $25 across the board of ad types.

Few 10 or 15 different campaigns

If the traffic you bought didn't convert, it simply means the offer isn't convincing enough for your audience to make a purchasing decision ... or that the traffic you have bought (your audience) isn't relevant or of high enough quality to be turned into a conversion.

My guess is the type of traffic (native, display, pop) is by default of a lower quality so you will need a lot of clicks to get a conversion so this isn't completely off the charts.

Hope that helps ;)
Nick

Globally; 0.25% (.0025%) of banners and pops will result in clicks and what the conversion ratio of the item offered will vary a lot. First you need to test the conversion ratio range of the item being sold -- before spending on ads (heavily?) IMO. Maybe, test some offers first with social media (low end) and on the high end of the conversion range --SEO referral traffic or SEM (search engine ads Adwords etc).

Maybe, there is an issue with the offer or with the company offering it? Run with winners and discard the losers ;)

Graybeard, Feb 10, 2018

banners
Back