The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

You Built a List on POF and You May Not Even Know You Did!

benpof

affiliate
Readers! Oh how I’ve missed blogging! So this post applies to those that have used our conversion pixel extensively in the past. If you haven’t yet, no worries, this is what you have to look forward to I’ve been doing some thinking about our new super awesome conversion targeting feature and I’m here today to share these thoughts with you.

So the obvious way to use the converter targeting is to exclude people that have already converted from seeing your ad in the future. Simple right?

What about the reverse?

What about your old campaigns that have massed a ton of converter data? If you’re one of the guys with a campaign like this, you’re literally sitting on a gold mine! By selecting “Show To Converter = Yes”, you’re targeting people who have already converted on your old offer and hence have a high chance of signing up for another offer (the average online dater is a member of 3 sites).

So all you have to do is apply your “Show to converter = yes” targeting and then fill up that campaign with dating offers that you have NOT previously promoted.

Heck, if you remember your old offer, you could even INCLUDE THAT IN THE TEXT! Something like “So bensdatingsite.com didn’t work out for you a few months back? Try this awesome new dating site and meet your match today!” Bonus points if you can think of some non-dating but dating-related offers to show these people

Ben

This one is pretty awesome Ben!

I am very excited to do ad campaign with pof but my country is not listed in the registration form. I have emailed you awhile ago at ben [at] pof.com.

Hopefully I can register and get started very real soon :)

Nice post man, and a cool addition - i'd like to hear from the top guys if this is paying!

MI
Back