Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

You are going to crash

D

djbaxter

You’re GONNA CRASHHHH!
By Jonathan Volk
June 19, 2010

Shoemoney (Jeremy) makes MILLIONS of dollars profit per year and will continue to do so. His blog alone brings in around $1,000,000 per year. ... Before he was the internet rockstar multi-millionaire, he was the largely overweight, fired from every job, never gonna get anywhere, ordinary Jeremy. But he kept pushing through this failure, "patched up his wings", and now is flyin' high.

One of the coolest stories I have heard recently was from my wife about the Wright brothers. Did you know that the Wright brothers always would go out to the airfield with enough fabric for multiple airplanes? Why do you think this was? The answer is simple. They knew they were going to crash. They expected it. Instead of complaining or feeling defeated, they worked through it, kept repairing that airplane until December 17, 1903, at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, the 1903 Wright Flyer became the first powered, heavier-than-air machine to achieve controlled, sustained flight with a pilot aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Minstrel. I think that a major issue people have besides giving up is trying for things too fast such as wanting a successful website in 7 days. You have to always bring spare wings but you can't try and build those wings too fast. That's a lesson i've learnt now i've had my appendix removed and been unable to work on my new website for quite a while.
Unfortunately my goals deadline is in a weeks time and im not going to accomplish it, i guess ill have to embrace it and 'pick my wings up'.

Good article! Something to think about: You fell a bunch of times learning to ride a bike, you had a lot of relationships before you found "the one," you ruined a lot of omelets before you could flip one perfectly - why would you think your first attempt at making money online would make you a millionaire?

You fell a bunch of times learning to ride a bike, you had a lot of relationships before you found "the one," you ruined a lot of omelets before you could flip one perfectly

Most of us eventually learned to ride a bike but some of us are still ruining omelets and relationships. :eek: :D

Most of us eventually learned to ride a bike but some of us are still ruining omelets and relationships. :eek: :D

LOL! I'm still working on the omelets, too. Fortunately, I got the relationship thing right; we celebrate our 25th next month. :)

25th year. Of course, we're far too young to have been married that long, so let's just pretend we got hitched at age 4, shall we? ;)

I had to chuckle; just now I thought, uh-oh, I've hijacked someone's thread, then I realized the OP was kind of helping me. :D So it's okay.

In any case, thanks, Noban!

Minstrel,

I was just at Affiliate Summit West and met Jeremy. He is very inspiring and very humble. He gave all the credit to his wife for believing in him. Whenever I am feeling overwhelmed, I just think of his story and just keep plugging along.

With Internet marketing getting so much flack for being shady/spammy, it's good to see success stories like Jeremy's. It gives Internet marketing credibility and stability where there is often little. Also, good motivation for the rest of us.

MI
Back