The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yooooo what it is AFFfix?

myinternetempire

affiliate
Justin here... I call Orlando home. I am a voluntaryist. My friends would describe me as being principled and loyal, as having a beast mode work ethic, and a can-do attitude,

I work a lot. I like.to visualize where I'll be in 5 years from now and the steps I'll have to take.to get there. I keep that picture in my head front and center. I WILL NOT BE STOPPED. Nothing can get in my way but ME.

I believe in creating REAL value. There's far too many marketers and product vendors selling snake oil in a fancy a$$ package... I mean, wheres the integrity? Wtf is up with these bums? Sometimes I think they need lined up against a wall and sh.... ahhhhhh I didn't just say that.

The first step in my master plan is called SellOMatic. We are implementing a few last minute UX considerations and are scheduled to launch on May 1st, 2019 on WarriorPlus.

Sooooo... that's how I stumbled upon AffiliateFix Forum. I quite literally searched for "affiliate marketing forum" ... Here I am.

I have done some affiliate marketing in the past. I built a list of about 5k a couple years back and got to the point where anytime I took the time to send a good email to my list I could expect to make a couple hundred bucks. Some days better than others, of course. That's how I stumbled upon the idea to create SellOMatic. I was thinking to myself one day last November: "It'd be nice if there were a way to automate the setup of hundreds of solid sales letter emails." So then I set out to make that possible. And now it is. Or... at least it will be, soon.

So yeah.. I came here to most likely advertise my launch, I inquired with AffiliateFix today for current rates, awaiting a response. However, after looking around this forum, I realized I can probably learn a lot and make some good relationships here. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute quite a bit too.

Let's get it!

welcome to affiliate fix and check out our banner. let us know if you are interested.

MI
Back