The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yoast Seo on WordPress

Ross Beech

affiliate
Hi guys I was just wondering how many of you guys use yoast on WordPress and if it is worth purchasing the premium this is my first adventure with a website for my photography which I am using affilate marketing with. Many thanks ross

Hi guys I was just wondering how many of you guys use Yoast on WordPress and if it is worth purchasing the premium this is my first adventure with a website for my photography which I am using affiliate marketing with. Many thanks ross

Premium is great, but before you go premium, make sure you set up and learn the basics of the free version first. About a week or so to get it down if you fiddle with it a little each day. The premium version is awesome, but you need to know your way around the basic plugin first. Especially if you have never used this type of software before or haven't done any SEO before.

Here is what you get additionally by going premium:
  • Multiple Focus Keywords
  • Social Previews
  • Internal Linking
  • Insights
  • Premium Support
Well worth the money IMO!

• Single Site – $ 69
  • Up to 5 sites – $ 129
  • Up to 20 Sites – $ 249
  • Up to 50 Sites – $ 499
  • Up to 100 Sites – $ 799
  • Up to 200 Sites – $ 1499

Awesome thanks I need to do a lot of learning before I purchase the premium. I have managed to get the Seo light green I just can't get the readability to turn green. I will have to do some research on it.

Awesome thanks I need to do a lot of learning before I purchase the premium. I have managed to get the Seo light green I just can't get the readability to turn green. I will have to do some research on it.

Yeah, the readability score is a challenge for many. Keep in mind that score is a bit generic. in the end, you have to feel out what your audience likes when serving up the level of articulation and comprehensiveness to keep them coming back. I have a site that is never within a score of sixty or higher because it is a bit of a nerd site catering to conversations that are like nails across a chalk board for most readers. however, for my audience, the readability is actually dumbed down a bit, otherwise my score would be in the forties.

Overall, readability is a very important factor for SEO holistics, no one knows for sure if the Google algos use holistic readability SEO or not.

Holistic SEO:
  • good technical SEO
  • a great user experience
  • writing quality content
  • keeping your site secure

Last edited:
I use the free Yoast plugin and I love it. It watches my SEO score, so I don't have to. If it gets a green light, it's good.

Before G threw animals into its algo, Yoast had a keyword tool, too. That was awesome to have it right there where you were writing. Alas, it can be no more.

Like @T J Tutor said, the free version doesn't take very long to learn how to use it for best effect. Play around with it and you'll soon get the hang of it.

Hi guys I was just wondering how many of you guys use yoast on WordPress and if it is worth purchasing the premium this is my first adventure with a website for my photography which I am using affilate marketing with. Many thanks ross
yoast is the best plugin for wordpress website.i am using this plugin for my website...

Personally, I hate Yoast. In terms of bloat, Yoast is a warthog and the author has some questionable business practices. You'd do better acquiring high quality backlinks than worrying about a Wordpress SEO plugin. It requires work, which is an anathema to most people, but in my tests, Greg's High Performance SEO gave it and other popular SEO plugins a shellacking.

Yoast is popular, not because of what it can do, but because of it's backlink profile.

banners
Back