The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yo fellow Affiliates :-)

TeDWooD

I hope to use this forum to motivate me to make money from this. Where i will gain expertise from like minded entrepreneurs.
I have one quick question.
How long can it take to make ?40 a week so i can pay for college and hopefully university.
I know this isn't an overnight thing and can take around 6 months to a year for some people depending on how much they learn etc. Is it possible to start making that amount in 2 months time if i put a lot of work in?

Yo TeDWooD,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Hope we can help you learn this business. We have lots of friendly entrepreneurial members.

As far as how much you can earn, how soon... it just varies so much that it's impossible to say. But reaching any level of success in this business takes not only a lot of hard work, it takes picking the right niche, doing the right type of marketing for that niche and learning to drive a lot of traffic, among other things.

Read the stickies in our newbie and niche marketing forums to learn the best ways to get started. Then ask questions when you have any and we'll try to help.

banners
Back