The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yay for Hurricanes

oracleofmist

affiliate
*wave* I've spent most of meh life in south florida and just recently got myself involved in Affiliate Marketing. I spent most of my time coding
PHP:
[html][java] for omnEpresence and also own my own company providing computer services to people in my local area.

Outside of the work life I spend some fun time doing fire-poi, juggling, working on my motorcycle and lots of ogame haha.

I found this place as I am new to the affiliate marketing scene and looking for a good place to provide pointers and just help develop my program.

Hi oracleofmist,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and for the colorful background.
We look forward to your participation.

Welcome to 5 Star, oracleofmist.

Since you are new to the affiliate marketing scene, you probably should do as much reading as possible in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Be sure to pay close attention to the "Sticky" threads in that forum because they are very helpful.

Your juggling might come in handy with affiliate marketing. ;)

Thanks for the interesting introduction and thanks for joining.

This is the 2nd affiliate forum that I have been on to, I am a little skeptical to go back to the other forum, frankly since I was asking for help when I had initially offered my affiliate program there was no Free version. So I was trying to garner input on what the structure of what the free program should consist of and I got hit by all the members complaining that I was spamming even though I had no reference to my affiliate program in the post other than what was on my signature (as was allowed by their forum) and spent more time defending myself than getting input. We are wrapping up the free program now since I did get some input, but was rather discouraged by the mass of other members bashing me :(

Anyhow this place seems a lot more inclined to helping so I'll problem come here with future requests for help! So far you guys are great!

Glad you like it here. We try to do our very best.

You won't have that type of member experience here that you had at that other place. Our members are very friendly and we do have tight moderation. We keep spam, self promotion and bashing under control.

If there is something wrong with a post we will deal with it and in most cases the member is contacted in private if there is a problem.

I read every word of every post. I know what is going on with the forums and our members.

In addition to being very friendly, our members are also very helpful. I'm glad you have noticed how helpful we try to be.

Haha, yeah this place is fine. I already got modded twice in one post but I guess I didn't read the rules quite right, but I sent a nice PM back to linda who modded my post. Even though I was a little hurt, it was great to see my thread not get bashed so the point of my post was completely lost :)

MI
Back