The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo vs Google

Yahoo will never be able to catch up the Google as everybody on internet uses Google search engine to search whatever they want to find. In comparison to google, yahoo is used very less to find. Also, google provides some good features like Google analytic that yahoo can't provide. If they want to compare Google then they need to improve their service.

No doubt, google is better that yahoo because it provides more useful services like GA, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Adwords Keyword Tool, SKtool that are helpful for webmasters for monitoring and analyzing their site...

Google Google Google. I don't think that anybody is going to pull down google. Atleast not in the near future.. :)

Google does very good especially when used in searching.. their mail service is better than yahoo also. Google mail loads way much faster than yahoo mail, this is based on my experience.

Yes, Google is the best. It provide relevant, fast and safe search results. It has been integrated with social media sites to provide real time search results. Its keep on enhancing its features day by day. No others can beat it. Next comes Bing & Yahoo.

Yahoo is great then Google in a few months I thought Yahoo would put up a challenge with Google and try to catch up. I like it Yahoo and Google.

Hi

A few months ago, I thought Yahoo would put up a challenge with Google and try to catch up. Now, I think Google are way too ahead and Yahoo will never catch up but will always remain silent.

What do you think?

Thanks

Yahoo used to dominate back in 90's. Everyone used to love Yahoo for chatting and to search but after 2000, its just been Google. They have not only limited themselves to search engine but also proving a gmail, a spam free emails as compare to Yahoo. Google webmaster tool has been exceptional. Google adsense and adwords has been the most commonly used product of it. There is no way, Yahoo or any other search engine can even think about competing Google at the moment.

Hi there. I want to ask a simple question. dont know answer would be simple or not :p
actually i want to know how to target yahoo for high rankings.
I have my website, and i do some linkbuilding. i got 2nd page in yahoo. and not in top 100 in google. but suddenly i got top page ranking in google. but in yahoo i am still on 2nd page. what should i do so that i can get top page ranking for yahoo too.

banners
Back