The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yahoo Publisher Network

M

matthewmurcia

Ok, so what does everybody think about the launch of Yahoo Publisher Network to rival Adsense. It's gone into beta testing phase and I personally think it's going to cause a stir within a couple of months. I've noticed a lot of comments around the web getting quite excited about it.

It appears, through Google, you are getting 78% of the CPC the advertiser pays. If Yahoo! wants to compete, they'll need to up the ante, plus provide other features, such as direct deposit, bi-monthly payments, net 15 payments, etc.

MSN will have to do the same.

I think it will give something more to the yahoo advertising network, when advertising you'll now get more exposure. I've seen the ads here: http://www.jensense.com/ the quite look like google advertisments. It's a shame they don't accept any publishers outside the US.. yet.

Thanks Paul KY;) What do you mean by 'have a part in' ? I rank for certain keywords in the search engines if that's what you mean.. But I'm still learning everyday!

WhatiFind,
Its a shame you move my listing on your homepage down and placed Site-sift about me, you and I had agreement long before site-sift come along

Okay temi, fair enough.. you're back in the top spot!

Anyway, thx for the great link exchanges and the trust in my websites.

Nice one Alexander,
Thanks for that quick response and I am pleased we have have had a nice partnership for many months :)

Saw the re-design at fx1.co.uk looking good, but the listings in the directory seem to be lost?

Sorry Matthew for hijacking your thread..

WhatiFind said:
Saw the re-design at fx1.co.uk looking good, but the listings in the directory seem to be lost?

Yes Alexandar,
Not only the interface design but the script was redeigned as well, the new database is not compatible with the old one hence I could not import contents of the old system to the new so I have been reduced to doing it the hardway; manually, as you can imagine this is a very slow way to populate a database

WhatiFind said:

No problem, the best thoughts often come from those long, twisty conversations that don't really hav a point. :)

MI
Back