The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yahoo Paid Inclusion - Do, or Do Not?

Paul_KY

affiliate
In my opinion, you're throwing your $299 away. Yet I hear so many SEO, "experts" say it's a, "must".

I have certain opinions regarding a company, which charges $299 (NON-REFUNDABLE - Even if you're listing is denied and listings ARE denied) just to REVIEW my website.

Given that, I sure love their new search ALGO. :D

Paul

I agree, $299, is quite a bit, and just to get your site reviewed. I guess it really dosent matter for me though, my sites not complete, and I wouldnt have that kind of money to send.

Hello,
Though Yahoo charge a bit of money to get you site included in its directory, its actually worth it of you run a professional business website and not a hobby site.
Temi

Temi,

I'm pretty sure I know the basis of your opinion (PR), but with the current relationship between Google and Yahoo, do you really think Google will be giving any credence to a Yahoo link in the long term?

Paul

Paul,
Irrespective of the relationship between Yahoo and Google a link is a link, Google bot is programmed to count it. (The moment anyway).
Temi

Its supposed to be secrete and all that but you do not need a maths professor to know that 1 + 1 = 2 .

Loads of SEO have done all sorts to figure out googles algo that is why it needs to be change now and again to stay ahead of SEOs
Temi

Temi,

You are the board GURU, and yes, I know 1 + 1 = 19 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, but seriously, Google now considers SEO, "SPAM".

And then again, SEO is, "SPAM". If not, all excellent sites would be listed in the top of the SERPs.

JMHO

Love Yah, Temi :D

Paul

Google considers SEO, "Spam", IMHO.

They would rather us call it WSO (Web Site Optimization) :roll:

I agree, not all SEO is spam. If so, call Paul :lol: , "KING SPAMMY" :lol:

Honestly, I just like playing games with the Googlebot from time to time. Oh, and the free traffic's nice too :p

Blah...

Paul

MI
Back