The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Xbox 360 vs. PS3

Something I can agree with you on, My PS3 broke 3 days after buying it and after then I have just been using my 360 :)

Yeah thats part of the reason I didnt get a ps3, I had some bad experiences with my ps2. Although I never had any problems with the original Playstation, I guess thats 'cos its old school :p

Yeah thats part of the reason I didnt get a ps3, I had some bad experiences with my ps2. Although I never had any problems with the original Playstation, I guess thats 'cos its old school :p
Damn I remember the PS1 haha I had one of those when I was Seven years old :p

I have a PS3 and love it and prefer it to the 360, loads of my mates who had 360 then bought a PS3 said the PS3 was also better, free internet on it. :)

Has to be Xbox for me :) has so much more that interests me and that I prefer compared to PS3 such as the exclusive games, avatars that can be edited to better reflect who you are. I also like Xbox because of it's uptime with Xbox Live and also because of the many ways you can communicate with friends and other gamers with cross game chat in party chat, messages, voice messages, private chat and in game chat.

I have an Xbox 360. I've never used a PS3 before but honestly I don't think that there is much of a difference between the two. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I wouldn't really describe myself as a serious gamer lol.

I like PS3, just because the interface is easier to use for what I use it for.

Which is essentially Crunchyroll for anime, and Netflix for Scrubs and Wilfred.

I would definitely have to say PS3. We've been borrowing a friend's PS3, and we love it! Though I do have to say, we've been using it more to watch Netflix than we have to actually play games! It's totally cool with me though, because I'd rather watch hours of Breaking Bad than watch my boyfriend play Grand Theft Auto version whatever! LOL

I like PS3, just because the interface is easier to use for what I use it for.

Which is essentially Crunchyroll for anime, and Netflix for Scrubs and Wilfred.

The interface for the PS3 is very clean. Everything is easily accessible with a few quick button presses, and everything just flows. Compared to the Xbox dashboard, the PS3 UI is just more user friendly and clean.

MI
Back