The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Android vs IOS

Quite happy with my iphone, especially for taking selfies and other pictures. My snapchat pictures on my iphone always turnout better than on my Android phone..

IOS it`s about quality, high tech, style and comfy.
Once you try IOS you will never go back to Android, it`s my opinion

this is like the PC or Mac argument LMAO
This is about operating system 'ecosystems'
iOs is stolen and prioritized UNIX source code basically --more secure but too much under Apple's thumb
Android is simple-minded LINUX source code and an infringement like Google seems to always get away with. Android is a marketing hack --that's why the price is less ;)

I hope there is a true LINUX phone soon
PinePhone Archives - PINE STORE
they keep threatening to!
this has been delayed for some time --at least it will be secure --other than the unencrypted voice ...

And for what purpose are you interested?
If you want to create an application for your service, then it is best to make it for all platforms. In Israel, we faced such a problem that we could not rent bicycles due to the fact that we had iPhones. And it was so offensive!

Android is far better than IOS according to me. I found it more valuable than IOS.
Users can customize their phones easily.
What if I don't want customization but something that just works all the time though? Is android then still better than IOS in your opinion?

It's also a fact that iphones have the best camera (or at least take the best pictures/videos) which is important for a lot of people, including me. What's your opinion about that?

banners
Back