The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wrong and right affiliate programs.....

talfighel

affiliate
Over the past 11 years, I have learned a lot about making money online with affiliate programs.

This is thread is going to be short and will give everyone here who is an affiliate marketer a some GOLDEN NUGGETS which will only help you grow your income.

Affiliate programs is the easiest way to make money online....Many of us know that.

But advertising the wrong programs may mean disaster for your business in the years to come.

See, I have promoted one time commission programs in the past few years and have sold well over 3000+ products.

Today, because these products were one time commission programs, I don't have any residual income from that.

The right types of products even if you HATE them:

1. You need to work with products that pay you residual income.

2. You need to work with products that pay you an income from the efforts of others. You need duplication.

3. Trust me on this. It is as easy to earn $100-$2,000 per new customer as it is easy to make $5-$20 commissions from someone new who just joined your affiliate program.

Follow all 3 and you will see that in 6 months+, your income will grow and grow.

Hope this helps and I really hope that people will take my advice.

I think every program has its pros and cons and incorporating most or all of it on some level will help balance you out. If you are selling memberships that have a monthly recurring commission then that is always good, however not every affiliate is involved in niches that may support every program. there is money to be made with every program, it just depends on which niche your located in.

Every Affiliate program gets it's own way and procedure

But the question is:

Does the buyer would goes through the whole program and step by step and repeat the process ?!

otherwise it is worthless ...

Also many other program could be scams which is also true .

For Your Success

Very true! I found out the hard way when I first started out. There are so many scammers out there..You just need do your research to separate the grass from the chaff!

Plusses & Minuses Re: Wrong and right affiliate programs.....

Using a critical approach to selecting the right niche for you is a key strategy. And, in researching the validity and credibility of the program you choose. Collecting residuals is an excellent way to receive the long term benefits, however some programs are lucrative from the beginning and may not be as much as their life cycle winds down. I do like the long tail on many web-based products and services, however. :p

I think its also important to work in affiliate area that you are either very knowledgeable about or very passionate about. I have found when you also add those to characteristics into the mix the chances for success go way up. Its also key to trust your affiliates and in best case scenarios try to assure as much longevity into the project as possible.

Some good points.

Also, need to target the affiliate program to the traffic, for best conversions.

Watch your conversions, some programs convert better than others. Drop the losers and push the winners.

Test the ads on your sites, to get the highest CTR. Can make a huge difference to your income.

Just my experience :)

banners
Back