The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Writing a Product review.. please guide me

firstcards

affiliate
I’m trying to order a gig on fiverr, for “clickbank product review”
What kind of instructions would I give to the seller, to ensure the contents is 100% plagiarism free, and also it’s search engine readers and search engine friendly?

It's easier to give them the outline of the article you would like. Also share with them the top 3 articles that rank for the same keyword.
Ask them not to worry about SEO but rather write in a friendly tone (or expert tone depending on your niche).

You may have to skim through lots of writers on fiverr before finding one that does a decent job.

You will have to make the article SEO friendly yourself with the following on-page tweaking:
  • Keyword in H1, usually the article's title
  • Keyword or variation of the keyword in H2 (sub headings of your article)
  • Keyword in meta description of the page
If you desperately need a template for a single product review, try the following one. I

It's the one that Donny Gamble uses for his amazon affiliate sites (commission conspiracy). Don't copy verbatim. Try to adapt to your situation. There are plenty of templates out there. Try a google search.

For plagiarism checker i use the premium subs of copyscape. Works great for me.

Review Article Writer Template

Article Title:
Category:
Word Count: 750 - 1,000
Keywords:

TARGET AUDIENCE
Women 30-55, most likely moms in the United States

PRODUCT/SERVICE/COMPANY

(Put the name of product, service, or company here)

OTHER REVIEWS WRITTEN BY OTHERS
(Include at least 3 other article examples from the same topic, so you the writer can use these when writing your article)
Note: Use these articles to gather more information about the (insert product/service/company)

IMPORTANT: DO NOT make this an “SEO” article. Do not worry about keywords. Simply write the best article you can.
IMPORTANT: No filler or fluffy language. No wasted words. Every sentence should contain new information.

STYLE GUIDELINES
* Use the tone of a “friendly expert.” Happy and fun, but extremely informative.
* Us the first and second person: “I,” “we,” and “you.”

*Share your problem: Before you even mention the product, talk about your problems and how the product helped solve it. Try telling a story about how your life was before and after you used the product.

*Pressure the pain: Ask rhetorical questions (such as “do you feel you’re wasting hours on social media?”) that pull the reader in and make him silently empathize with your situation.

* Paragraphs no more than 3 lines long.

REQUIREMENTS
* Word count: 750 -1,000 words

ARTICLE STRUCTURE

INTRODUCTION
* (Insert your desired word content here)

* Your objective in the first few paragraphs of any review should be to tell the reader that you’re just an ordinary person like them, and that the review is your personal experience of using that product.

BODY
* clearly identify the product’s target market.

Introduce the Solution

* You can do this by giving your readers a brief overview of the product. Show them what the product includes, what its capabilities are, and what results users can expect from it.

* Provide the overall benefits and features that the product offers

* Essentially, your job in this part is to pre-sell the product.

Pros & Cons

* List out the different pros and cons of the product (At least 6 pros and 4 cons)

CONCLUSION

*Provide a quick summary of the product and if you would recommend someone else buying it.

* Include a call to action for the readers to take action in order for them to check out the product

It's easier to give them the outline of the article you would like. Also share with them the top 3 articles that rank for the same keyword.
Ask them not to worry about SEO but rather write in a friendly tone (or expert tone depending on your niche).

You may have to skim through lots of writers on fiverr before finding one that does a decent job.

You will have to make the article SEO friendly yourself with the following on-page tweaking:
If you desperately need a template for a single product review, try the following one. I

It's the one that Donny Gamble uses for his amazon affiliate sites (commission conspiracy). Don't copy verbatim. Try to adapt to your situation. There are plenty of templates out there. Try a google search.

Article Title:
Category:
Keywords:

TARGET AUDIENCE

PRODUCT/SERVICE/COMPANY

(Include at least 3 other article examples from the same topic, so you the writer can use these when writing your article)
Note: Use these articles to gather more information about the (insert product/service/company)

IMPORTANT: DO NOT make this an “SEO” article. Do not worry about keywords. Simply write the best article you can.
IMPORTANT: No filler or fluffy language. No wasted words. Every sentence should contain new information.

STYLE GUIDELINES
* Use the tone of a “friendly expert.” Happy and fun, but extremely informative.

*Share your problem: Before you even mention the product, talk about your problems and how the product helped solve it. Try telling a story about how your life was before and after you used the product.

*Pressure the pain: Ask rhetorical questions (such as “do you feel you’re wasting hours on social media?”) that pull the reader in and make him silently empathize with your situation.

REQUIREMENTS

ARTICLE STRUCTURE

INTRODUCTION

* Your objective in the first few paragraphs of any review should be to tell the reader that you’re just an ordinary person like them, and that the review is your personal experience of using that product.

BODY

Introduce the Solution

* You can do this by giving your readers a brief overview of the product. Show them what the product includes, what its capabilities are, and what results users can expect from it.

Pros & Cons

* List out the different pros and cons of the product (At least 6 pros and 4 cons)

CONCLUSION

*Provide a quick summary of the product and if you would recommend someone else buying it.

* Include a call to action for the readers to take action in order for them to check out the product
Thanks for taken your time to send provide this

Article Title:
Category:
Keywords:

TARGET AUDIENCE

PRODUCT/SERVICE/COMPANY

STYLE GUIDELINES

REQUIREMENTS

ARTICLE STRUCTURE

INTRODUCTION

BODY

Introduce the Solution

Pros & Cons

CONCLUSION

How could you take time to write all this? you're amazing ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

- Samira

That's the real gem there ;)

banners
Back