The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wow Small Affiliate Neighborhood

So I was looking around CLICKBANK for something to promote. Kind of interested in the health category so I clicked there and then chose the first entry with the highest gravity score.

I jump over to youtube and do a quick generic keyword search. The first 20 videos are all for the exact same product all linking to the same CLICKBANK affiliate page.

Starting to get the feeling of claustrophobia with every affiliate chasing after the same dime.

I jump over to youtube and do a quick generic keyword search. The first 20 videos are all for the exact same product all linking to the same CLICKBANK affiliate page.

The affiliate wanted to make sure that he got on the first page and got the sale.

Starting to get the feeling of claustrophobia with every affiliate chasing after the same dime.

That's going happen, especially with a product that has a high gravity score. The higher the gravity, the more affiliates that are promoting that product.

Try to find a unique angle that has lower competition, if you can.

It's like one cheesy video after another. They all say some variation of the same cheesy phrases.

"I am so excited to to you about...."
"I am going to reveal to you....."
"What i am going to tell you will change your life...."
"In this video I will reveal the secret to....."

I may have just throw up in my mouth.....:(

Last edited:
It's like one cheesy video after another. They all say some variation of the same cheesy phrases.

"I am so excited to to you about...."
"I am going to reveal to you....."
"What i am going to tell you will change your life...."
"In this video I will reveal the secret to....."

I may have just throw up in my mouth.....:(

So, if you can come up with something that doesn't make people want to vomit, you could have a winner. Think outside the box, come up with a new/unique angle.

I may be off my rocker, but I see a substantial amount of marketing done towards someone who wants to give this affiliate marketing a go.

Tons of e-books on affiliate marketing, paid services for funnels, auto responders, and probably a host of other tools that I am not aware of.

Affiliate marketing of affiliate marketers :D

I may be off my rocker, but I see a substantial amount of marketing done towards someone who wants to give this affiliate marketing a go.

Tons of e-books on affiliate marketing, paid services for funnels, auto responders, and probably a host of other tools that I am not aware of.

Affiliate marketing of affiliate marketers :D

What do you mean? Here in the forums, or on YT? If you mean here, our verified vendors are allowed to make offerings. :)

I just mean catering to newbie affiliate marketers seems like a good business.

Oh, yes! Although, I don't think as much as previous years. I think there's more skepticism, people are a little more knowledgeable and wary than, say, ten years ago. I think they tend to do a bit more research before pulling out their credit card, now. At least, I hope so. There are some good programs out there and there are free resources, like AffiliateFix. :)

What is YT?

YouTube. I only asked because you had been talking about checking search results there.

Noticing that there are so many affiliates promoting a similar product scared me off for a while but it's just time and skill, most people got a head start and we can't do anything about that. What we can control is doing it better and keeping an eye out for emerging opportunities.

MI
Back