• No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Hey guys, just trying to get some feelers going, although AffiliateFix is fully responsive, if we installed Tapatalk or similar so you could use the forums via an app, would you?

50 votes and we'll do it!

I wouldn't personally, I prefer the bigger screen of my laptop. But I know a lot of people practically live on their cell phones, so it would probably be a hit with lots of people.

Hey guys, just trying to get some feelers going, although AffiliateFix is fully responsive, if we installed Tapatalk or similar so you could use the forums via an app, would you?

50 votes and we'll do it!

You know, I'm surprised this thread didn't get more attention. Maybe it popped up on a really busy day and drifted down the New Posts list too quickly. I missed it completely and I'm on all day most days.

Yeah, of course I'd use it while on the road or away from the home office.

Yes I would, most of the time I am on my mobile and it would be good if I have an app for affiliatefix. Go for it K, we are with you.

Regards
IndeXer

I wouldn't also, the times I got into the forum from my cell phone I do it through the browser, as the forum is responsive it is not that bad, I can read everything fine.

I can propose making an Android App for AffiliateFix, maybe a WebView or something more complex. Just ping me K, won't charge for it.

MI
Back