The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Would You Rather...

C

CelebriViews

If you a fairly new to affiliate marketing and know the basics and would like to advance...

Would you rather pay someone $500 to show you step by step how to make successsul CPA campaigns that make $100+ a week?

Or, would you rather use that $500 to set up the campaigns yourself with trial and error figuring it out yourself?

If you a fairly new to affiliate marketing and know the basics and would like to advance...

Would you rather pay someone $500 to show you step by step how to make successsul CPA campaigns that make $100+ a week?

Or, would you rather use that $500 to set up the campaigns yourself with trial and error figuring it out yourself?

Well I have a full time job as a marketing coordinator for my network, so I don't have a lot of time to tinker & fine tune extra work on the side - plus I'm lazy outside of work hours (who isn't) :p However, If I was serious about say 1200+ a WEEK instead of 100+ -because I could be doing that myself already being an insider the industry - then I'd def pay $500 someone to teach me their ways

Paying someone for help on this forum I think does not happen unless it is an arranged one one one. I will say that there are very many guides available on the forum that have even build me to who I am today. Most of the advise and help given on this forum is never payable. Kindly note that you need to start with almost zero dollars in affiliate. I do believe that I can only pay when I am so sure I am making money from the work the person is doing.

banners
Back