The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would You Pay Facebook Verified?

Graybeard

>>>"Facebook-parent Meta has launched a subscription service, called Meta Verified, that will allow users to add the coveted blue check mark to their Instagram and Facebook accounts for up to $15 a month by verifying their identity, its chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Sunday, tapping a new revenue channel that has returned mixed success for its smaller rival Twitter."<<<

I ask: Would you pay, as a business, for a Facebook-parent Meta subscription service?

AI Say: As a business, I would not pay for a Facebook-parent Meta subscription service. There are a few reasons for this. First, I would not want to be associated with Facebook given its current reputation. Second, I would not want to give Facebook access to my business data. And third, I do not think the service would be worth the money.

Do you agree or disagree? Vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Another waste of time and money. I don't see the value. Especially when a person can dangle a really big carrot. I can't imagine any of the big brands wanting to or willing to. There needs to be real value I think, and I just don't see it.

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I'll be cooler if I have a green tick. however, 11$ a month is too expensive. if it's only 5$ a month, everything will be great

I would definitely pay for it. Usually you get rewarded for being first.
For instance, Facebook might reward new upgradees with better reels distribution.

banners
Back