The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Would you like to offer social media services to your clients but not sure where to start?

BarbaraRetortal

affiliate
I'd like to introduce Retortal. We provide white label social media services to small and large agencies all over the English speaking world. It has a freemium model social media dashboard that you can give away for free to your clients and there is also a content writing service as well.

Providing the social media dashboard (in your brand and running off your domain name) can do the following for your business:

• You can provide your clients with a social media dashboard in your brand.
• Your clients can extend the reach of your brand using social media recommendations.
• You can advertise your products and services within the dashboard.
• You can generate leads for your sales team.
• You can make a residual income from providing it.
• There is no cost to your company to introduce this.

Content writing service - your clients fill out an online business profiler inside their dashboard and we prepare the content and upload it into your (our) dashboard. You and your clients see 7 days in advance and can easily edit, delete, reschedule or add to the content that has been provided.

If you would like to find out more I am more than happy to answer any questions that you might have.

What I can guarantee you is that we can teach our resellers how to market their companies online and really do hold their hand when they start out with us.

banners
Back