The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Would you buy share in your web hosting company?

temi

affiliate
I got and email from Servage recently offering to sell me shares in their company. Servage is actually not bad as a hosting company but I am not sure about buying their shares.

Would you buy shares in your hosting company?

It maybe a sound company and could well turn a profit and the allure of owning such shares is very attractive and you could also get a dividend every year.But the Biggest problem you will have is selling them and in my opinion it will be nearly impossible to do so.Bargepole job comes to mind:no:

I would buy shares in a hosting company, especially if it was reputable. I know there are a lot of hosting companies out there, in fact theres probably more resellers than hosting companies. That said, hosting is a very competitive market but it also can be very profitable.

I have thought for a while about setting up a hosting company or something similar but I have the SEO skills to be able to get the company ranked.

I guess it all comes down to how good the company is and their client base.

KP

I will be a little hesitant to buy share especially if I have to shed out a huge some of money. Web hosting is an unpredictable business. A company can be doing fine today and all of a sudden something happen and it started loosing customers.

banners
Back