The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Would this niche work?

Andre09

affiliate
Hi, I was thinking about making a site about nintendo ds, with the target audience as parents looking for games to buy their kids. I spent a lot of time looking at the Site build it MKL, practically designing my whole blueprints around it, but after spending some time to actually google nintendo ds, i found all the top ranked sites in the search engines were official sites. I think it won't even be possible for me to reach the front pages of search engines. After all my blue prints, i'm considering starting over on a whole new niche. I was hoping that someone could give me on ideas on what parents would even type when looking for a game for their kids or whether this niche is even reasonable. Thanks

Not sure what searches you did? It's natural to have the merchants with good positions in google, and you could probably identify some "secondary" searches with good volumes that you could target and get before the merchant.

Does this make sense?

Market is full of games exclusively for kids. These games can be divided as indoor and outdoor games. Again games can be divided between girl centered and boy centered. Now you decide on which niche you want to focus. It will be easy for searching keywords after deciding a particular niche.

Andre09,
You need to drill your niche down further. Have you done any keyword research? You don?t want to pick a keyword that gets a ton of searches because you will be competing against a lot of other sites.

banners
Back