The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would ANYONE Be Interested In These Videos?

Jay-Douglas

affiliate
Hi All,

I need your help to decide if an upcoming project is going to be worth the effort or not.

Here's the background...

There's a new service that gives you 10 professional video infomercials to help promote the hottest products on Clickbank.

Here's how it works...

Every month, members download 10 videos embedded with their affiliate link to promote 10 of the hottest selling products on Clickbank.

The service was started because all the gurus keep talking about how well video converts - and it's true. But who has the time and energy to make their own professional videos? So this service was born.

Someone has asked whether a similar service for Commission Junction might be useful or desirable. So I ask you.

Would 10 professional video infomercials a month help CJ affiliates promote CJ products. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Let me know if you're interested and we'll see about starting up a similar service producing 10 videos per month to help promote the hottest selling CJ.com products.

I need your feedback to see if there's enough interest to warrant starting this service. And, if so, please tell me which product categories you'd like to see the videos produced for.

Hi Jay,

I'm big on providing affiliates the tools they need and these days
marketing videos is one of those tools.

I personally think 10 videos for CJ would be hard though.
There are too many merchants and millions of products.
No such thing as a hot seller on CJ really because there
are so many options that "what's hot" depends on the affiliate site and traffic.

For instance you could make a video for a hot selling electronics product,
but if the affiliate only has a golf site and a fishing site, that hot electronics product isnt going to sell well. If you make a video on a hot golf product it's not going to sell well on a women's fashion site.

Know what I mean? CB would be a little easier to make videos for I think,
even though as everyone knows I'm not a fan of CB in general.

Hi Linda,

I totally agree with you. And your comments highlight the reason for my post. I'm not that familiar with CJ.com but I get the sense that it's a lot bigger and has more offerings of different types than Clickbank.

Thanks for your input. I'm trusting others will chime in so I can get a sense of whether this endeavor should be a "go" or "no go."

You make lots of good points. Thanks again.

All the Best,

Jay

banners
Back